Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Katie's Three!

Yesterday was Katie's birthday, but we're not really celebrating until Saturday. So, she's had cupcakes and a couple of cards from family, but the real celebration is happening with Dora and a train cake and all the trimmings this weekend (I'll keep you posted!).

Here's my video tribute to my beautiful girl, sans her final birthday picture, which will be added later for the DVD:

I love you, my sweet Katie! It's been so great watching you turn into a big girl this year, I'm so proud of you. Hope this birthday is the best!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great time celebrating this weekend.

Love the photo collage. She sure has grown a lot this year.

Cynthia said...

Happy birthday, Katie!! Wow!! I just watched the entire video! Rachel, you did such a great job! I loved seeing Katie's 3rd-year highlights!! When you add her birthday pics, be sure to include pics of *you* and Katie!

~ Cyn <3