Saturday, May 16, 2009

Speaking of hair . . .

It's been a while since I've posted a hairdo, mostly because we've been so busy that Katie is lucky if she gets her hair done. Here's one we tried yesterday:



Here's a close up of those cool braids at the top:


They're "scrunchie braids" I saw over at Girl Hairdos & Ideas, and they're super easy. Jess, who writes that blog, is in my new ward. I walked into Primary on Sunday and saw Isaiah's teacher and thought she looked familiar, and then I saw her little girl up at the front and realized I did "know" her! She was doing a demonstration Friday night for a few moms and invited me to come and learn some new stuff. Be prepared, I'm going to have more cute do's to show off!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Very cool!! She has a great site. Can't wait to see what you try out.

LeAnn said...

Kirsten used to hold still long enough for me to fix her hair but now she is a wiggly, wiggly girl and we've resorted to the simple side clip again. I can't wait until I can play with her hair when she's older.

Katie's hair is gorgeous and I'm so glad you didn't have to cut it!

Unknown said...

That's cool. I'm going to give it a try!

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

She has the most gorgeous hair!