Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Favorites

Since I rarely have anything to post as a "Friday Flashback," I've decided that I want to start something new: "Friday Favorites." I always have something I love that I want to share with others in the hope that it can make their lives easier or more fun, too, but I feel like I'm bombarding my loyal readers (all five of them) with a commercial marathon when I periodically lump them into one giant list of links. So, I'm going to save them for my Friday Favorites, and you can read or ignore as you like.

Here is my first Fave to share:


I think we picked this book up at a yard sale, but it is one of my all-time favorite children's books. The illustrations are beautiful, and the story quite well-told. A fun read for Mom and Dad as well as kids.

4 comments:

bladenfamily said...

How fun! What a good idea! I may have to copy you!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

FUn!!! I might have to try and find that book.. Jonathan LOVEs to read! :)

About Us said...

You know how much I love FROGS! I am going to find this book too and buy it! My husband is taking a children's lit class so we can both enjoy. Thanks.

Shelli said...

I love the idea of Friday Favorites! Thanks for sharing!
From 1 of the loyal 5!