Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Max - 12 months



12 months
Loves: growling, walking, pushing buttons, hitting, biting, peek-a-boo, being silly
Hates: diaper changes, being put in the highchair, being told no, being left behind
Milestones: switch to whole milk, first word (Daddy), second word (Isaiah), first unassisted step, fifth tooth

Max, you're a whole year old! I love the little man you are turning into, full of spunk, independence and a sense of humor. This marks the end of the monthly journal I've been keeping for you, but I'll still try to keep up with everything you're learning and doing. I'm so proud of you!

2 comments:

Mama D said...

I can't believe it's been a year! I remember when you had Max. What a cutie!

The Yoder's Five said...

I love the slideshow! Makes me want to stop time so my little boy will stay little. Time goes by too fast!