Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Favorites - Altoids

Do you remember when I was pregnant with Max and posted a list of my favorite things in pregnancy?  Well, when I was pregnant with Max Katie was potty trained already and I didn't have to change diapers while I had morning sickness, so I didn't remember something I used frequently when I was pregnant with Katie. 
In fact I had forgotten all about it, gagging through every dirty diaper, until someone complained about that very same problem, and I recommended popping a mint just before changing the diaper.  Eventually a lightbulb went on, and after that I eventually remembered to pick some up at the store (gotta love pregnancy brain!). 
I prefer peppermint Altoids, because they are so strong I really can't smell the poopy diaper at all as I change it--it's amazing!

P.S. Be sure to vote in the gender poll to the right!

1 comment:

Molly said...

That's a great idea, I wish I had thought of that when I was pregnant!