Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Snow Day

01.03.11

Yesterday it snowed!  We don't get much snow here, so it is required that we go out in play in it quickly, before it melts.  Everyone got bundled up and ran outside for a snowball fight before breakfast.  



 Well, almost everyone:
I may have missed my only opportunity to use the adorable snowsuit I have for Lily (a hand-me-down, not something I would actually go out and buy, I promise!).  Ah, well.  Things were more peaceful this way. 

In the afternoon, Adam took the big kids looking for a hill that still had some snow on it so they could go sledding:

And just for fun, here are our snow angels from yesterday:


 And from last month:
Ah, Maui, I miss you...

3 comments:

Shelli said...

I love the snow/sand contrast! Too cute.

It looks like they loved the sledding.

My kids too, loved the snow!

Woodstock Family said...

Hey Rachel! Lily is adorable! How are you adjusting to 4 kids? You're amazing! Just wanted to let you know that my blog has been private for a while, if you'd like an invite, email me your email: kristawoodstock@gmail.com

that's all!!!!!! Have a good day!

By the way, I love reading your blog!!

Shelly said...

What an incredible experience for all of you! I love all the pictures.
I am watching for Christmas and New Year's memories, as well.....
it seems to be 2010 has been quite a significant year for all of us!
I love you alll soooo much! ......Love Mom.