Thursday, July 21, 2011

the Lake

Two years ago we rented jet skis and went to Sand Hollow Reservoir with Shelli and Ben and their family.  We all said then that it was the best. day. ever.  Ever since then we have been waiting for an opportunity to do it again...but I was pregnant unexpectedly last year, dashing all my fun summer plans, jet skis included.  So when Adam brought up the idea of renting jet skis this summer, and I was adamant that we needed to do it.  We talked to Shelli and Ben, and invited Echo and Russ and Grandma Bubbles, and set out to have another awesome day on the lake.  We had so much fun, in fact, that I really didn't take a lot of pictures; I was too busy playing.  But here are a few of the ones I did take:
Lily eating sand-mmmm!  (Side note: Lily started crawling on her hands and knees here at the lake!)

Happy swimming girls!

the big boys "fighting" with their "weapons" (aka oars)

Grandma and the girls singing "row, row, row your boat"

Hi, Isaiah!

little boys keeping busy in what Max called "my big sandbox"

Rachel
Adam

awesome picture off the back of the jetski while I was pulling Grandma and the little boys in the boat 

chillin' in the water

the lake is exhausting!

I loved this snuggly picture of Max with Grandma

the girls doing a cheer for their castle building

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I loved this day. It was so much fun. Thanks so much for the invitation and everything you did to make this day perfect.