Saturday, July 5, 2008

Tagged

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had just finished my sophomore year of high school and was beginning a summer with driving freedom and a job at Nielsen's Frozen Custard.

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Start another batch of apricot fruit leather
Get things ready for church tomorrow
Dust
Vacuum
Help Adam print/stuff/send paychecks for Instaproofs

3. Snacks I enjoy
Fruit, especially strawberries
Little Debbie snacks (like Oatmeal Creme Pies and Swiss Cake Rolls)
Yogurt
Cottage cheese

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Buy a moderate home with cash
Donate money to charities and the Church
Help our family achieve their goals (getting out of debt, starting their dreams, etc.)
Invest

5. Places I have lived
Kearns, Utah
Taylorsville, Utah
St. George, Utah
Cedar City, Utah (for school)
Ivins, Utah
(quite a span, eh?)

6. Jobs I have had
soccer referee for kindergarten city leagues
housekeeper
ice Cream Scooper
office worker at public pools
night teller at credit union
wife, mother, homemaker

7. People I want to know more about (the challenging part..not tagging twice)
Kel
Stephanie
Kelie
Becky
Haley

1 comment:

Suzy said...

I loved getting to know a little more about you. Thanks for playing!