Saturday, November 1, 2008

Max

Okay, I'm slow to get new pictures on here, but here are a few of Max in his first days:




In the delivery room, before even being bathed, Max presented himself as a thumb-sucker. (Please excuse the blur!)

Our little red-head--what a surprise!

The proud Papa. Poor guy hadn't had much rest at this point, but he was still able to smile!


My two boys!


Katie, excited to be a big sister ("I just love my baby brother!").

Max's first ride in the carseat, home from the hospital.

6 comments:

Suzy said...

Congratulations again! I hope all are adjusting well to having a baby in the house.

Woodstock Family said...

Rachel, congratulations on your sweet baby boy! I'm glad everything went well for you! I love looking on your blog and seeing how your family is doing! You're an awesome mother! Krista Woodstock

Mama D said...

Ah, what sweet pictures! Every time we had a baby, we got pictures of the kids with their newest sibling. They are some of my favorite pics.

I have a redhead! (only 1 of the 6, go figure...) :)

The Yoder's Five said...

I was totally expecting you to have just had him today (the 1st)! Congratulations! I assume you went into labor on your own then. Good for you.

I hope his hair stays red--how fun! I can't believe you have 3 KIDS!!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Aww Congrats!! He is just so adorable. Wish we were still in St George to see him in person! I hope your adjusting to the "third". Take care

Janine said...

Rachel, Max is just the cutest! I love the siblings photos.