Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hey, man, there's a ballerina on your bum!

Two years ago, I saw this scrapbook page on TwoPeas:
I have no idea who to give credit to for this adorable page, but I saved it because I thought it was so hilarious. But it never occurred to me why it was hilarious: because I was destined to do the same thing.

The other day I was feeding Max,

and as I looked at him with his pink bowl and purple spoon, sporting a pink bib with flowers and hearts on it all I could think of was, "Hey, man, there's a ballerina on your bum!"

Yeah, I'm that mom.

4 comments:

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Poor Max! Zander has also eaten many a meal from lavender bowls and flowered spoons. :)

Colleen said...

Ah, it will be good for him! At least he has a brother to balance him out. Poor Ethan. He has turned out amazingly boyish, though!

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Thats awesome.. Kayleigh had baseballs bibs on, Boy diapers.. but hey, its ok right???

Mama D said...

What a cute scrapbook page. We have all done this at some point. I am pretty sure the younger siblings survive quite well... at least mine have so far...