Sunday, April 19, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

I've been terribly neglectful of my blog over the last little bit. I've been a bit busy with showing the house (buy our house! it's really great!), and getting ready to move into the new one this week. I'll blog about that. Really. If I don't die trying to do everything that needs doing this week. Really.

What I'm getting to is that I'm going to try to play catch up with all the things that have been going on by posting once a day for the next few days something that has happened in the last few weeks. (I'm really not nuts, I know I'm way too busy to post every day this week. I'm setting it ahead to post each day.)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

GOOD LUCK!!! If we were still in Ivins, i would proabably make an offer!! I think you will sell it fast!! Good luck with moving this week! Take care