Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer Fun

Do you remember the anticipation for summer? I loved school as a kid, but there was nothing like that last week of school, the anticipation of long, empty, warm days. Days filled with sleeping in, swimming, barbeques, popsicles, sprinklers, and projects. The possibilities were limitless.

We've been out of school for one week already! So far, we've mostly relaxed and treated our time like a long weekend. But this morning the summer fun really began:


I was hoping to post some of the really fun summer project ideas that have captured my imagination, but they are in my current issue of FamilyFun, and I guess they aren't online yet. So you'll just have to wait and see if we get around to doing them.

Here's one fun project I found via Pumpkin Petunia, fabric scrap necklaces, by cakies:


Happy summer, everyone!

No comments: