Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Blah, blah, blah . . .

I really should be writing a gratitude list, or sharing some profound thought about Thanksgiving. But I'm not. Because I am just so tired. I've been on my feet all afternoon making food for tomorrow. Not that I'm complaining, don't get me wrong. I love to cook and eat and Thanksgiving is a giant excuse to cook and eat (maybe that's what I'm thankful for today, that I have a great excuse to try a bunch of new recipes). But I'm still too tired to think coherently. So, I'll post some pictures of what I've been making.

Oreo Triple Layer Pie

Banana Cream Pie
I've also made sausage, apple, and cranberry stuffing, two sweet potato casseroles, and hot dogs and scrambled eggs (for dinner--very gourmet, don't you think?). Pictures and recipes (and gratitude) to follow.

No comments: