Monday, April 26, 2010

Desert Rose Labyrinth

Over Easter weekend Anne and Jer (and Porter!) came to visit, and I'm so glad they did because it gave me a chance to spend time with them.  Also, Anne really wanted to check out Coyote Gulch at Kayenta, and despite having lived in St. George longer than Kayenta has been around, I'd never been there.  We had lots of fun that Saturday walking around, perusing the art galleries and chatting.  And when we went to the Desert Rose Labyrinth, we knew we had to bring the family back.  So Easter Sunday, after General Conference was over, we set out for a little adventure.  The sun was just about to set, so there was beautiful lighting for a little while before the clouds came back out.  Here are my favorite pictures from the day:

2 comments:

Shelli said...

This is in Kayenta?! That is so cool. I'm going to get directions and take the family!

Hippy Goodwife said...

Beautiful!