My little boy is not so little anymore! I sure love Isaiah and I'm so proud of what a sweet boy he is. Here are a few things you may not know about him if you don't live with him.
- He is very smart and is always trying to figure out how things work. He especially loves experiments and elaborate projects.
- He is very creative and loves to draw, sculpt, and invent things. He makes his own Pokemon cards (they look very much like the store-bought ones, and he says they're accurate).
- He is really good at math and can solve all kinds of problems in his head. He also looks for patterns and can find parallels in all kinds of situations.
- He loves to play and exercise and use his energy. He loves video games as much as any of his friends (and is really good at them), but he also loves to pretend and play hard outside. Sometimes he gets frustrated when his friends don't want to play.
- He is learning to program by making video games, and he's getting pretty good at it. Adam downloaded a program, called Scratch, made my MIT that helps kids learn to become proficient at programming.
- He loves to read, especially comics. But he loves chapter books, too, and prefers fiction to nonfiction.
- He is very loving. He gives me hugs and tells me how much he loves me all the time. He and I don't have a whole lot of common interests, but he is always trying to bridge that gap by being interested in what I do and complimenting me.
- He is very outgoing and can converse with anyone he meets, from baby to senior citizen. He loves being the center of attention! (Okay, if you've ever met Isaiah, you already knew that!)