Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Homework

Sadly, I'm constantly after Isaiah about one thing or another.  It's the curse of being the oldest child: parents always expect the most of you, and are the least forgiving when you don't (or can't) deliver.  It's one of my greatest sources of guilt as a mom.  But I managed to catch him in an awesome big brother moment the other day when I was busy with something (or someone) and Adam was busy with something (or someone) and Isaiah read Katie's take-home books with her.  I stopped what I was doing just long enough to snap some evidence.

He was super patient and really helped her sound out words.  I was really proud of him.

1 comment:

greatgaunts said...

I have the exact. same. problem with my Isaiah. Or rather, he has that problem with me. :/ See, but there you've got proof. I'll have to post some evidence around here, too!