Friday, March 7, 2008

A Fresh Start

Today Stephanie came and helped me figure out blogging for real. We're looking much prettier around here now, and we're going to look better as I work on it some more. Very fun!




This morning Isaiah pointed out that "popcorn was popping" on our apricot tree. This spring has been a fresh start for not only our trees, but for me in many ways. A new approach to motherhood, a new outlook on our future, and a new take on improving my skills and talents. I've started piano lessons, I'm working hard at using all the Stampin' Up stuff I've amassed, and I'm trying my best to make the most of every experience I'm faced with. So, in the spirit of spring, hats off to a new beginning, whether it be a blog, or anything else in your life that needs a new start.

1 comment:

bladenfamily said...

It is so cute! It looks very good. I am proud you mention your piano lessons!