Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 2, Wednesday: Chicken Posole

Week 2, Wednesday: Chicken Posole

Smelled yummy cooking, yet again not a favorite of the family. I had two helpings, though. Here's the picture:

Ever had hominy? I hadn't--until tonight!

Bottom line:
My family are decidedly not tomato eaters, which I've always known. (I really enjoy a good tomato once in a while, usually when we have them growing in our garden, but I'm the only one.) For this reason, the recipe won't come back into our kitchen.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love hominy! looks good! Love hearing the ratings of the family!

Suzy said...

Wow, this looks good. Although, not being a tomato loving family I can see why you wouldn't want it again. I'm had hominy, but can't place it right now...maybe it's time to buy it again.