Monday, November 16, 2009

(Stuff I've Forgotten to Blog About - Day 1) BFF

I'm going to admit something big here: I have lost control of my photo organization. I was doing really well using the same method for years (really, about 5 years) . . . and then Max was born. And for the last year, it has all gotten completely out of hand. I realized how bad it was in June, but it has taken me until last night to get it under control (sort of). I had to let go of my old way of doing things because it was just too time consuming, and in the end I just made sure I could find all the pictures. It's not a perfect way of doing things, but it will have to do.

One of the side effects of going through all the pictures was finding all the things I've meant to blog about but have forgotten completely. So, lucky for you, I'm spending this week catching up! Here goes . . .

BFF

Katie's best friend is her cousin, Keirra. There couldn't be two closer girls. Although they are a year apart in age, they get along so well and are interested in all the same things. It is fun to hear them singing "It's a Hard Knock Life" from Annie, playing babies or tea party, or just giggling themselves silly. I am so grateful that we live close enough that they can spend so much time together.

1 comment:

Shelli said...

I too feel very grateful that you live close to us and these girls are such good friends. I heard Keirra telling Katie a day or so ago, "We're best friends and cousins!" I love it!