Sunday, July 24, 2011

Catching up

I know, I said I was taking a break.  But it's funny how not feeling pressure to blog makes it more fun. And I've found time to fit it in here and there over the past couple of weeks.  I'll never catch up completely, there were too many little moments that went by over the past few months that went unrecorded and are, therefore, forgotten. Alas, that is life. But there are a few things you may have missed out on that were recorded, at least in pictures, that I am slowly getting back to. Wanna see?

If you were not a fly on the wall at our house, you may have missed... (click on the picture to view the post)

Easter


Toddler Time


BFFs

Katie's Dance Recital

Photographers...of a Sort

Playing in the River

The Double Wedding

Vacation in San Diego

part one

part two

part three

Recipes (One Old, One New)


Gak

Isaiah's Karate Tournament

Riding the Bus


Slip 'N Sliding in the Nude

Isaiah Turns 8

First Swim at the City Pool (of the season)

Scrunchy Face

Lily - 9 months


Gunlock Rodeo


Well, now I'm only about a month out, but we've been busy this month!  So stay tuned for lots of new posts of all the fun things we've been up to.

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Holy smokes, you have been BUSY! Such darling kids...I can't believe Lily is getting so big. Time flies!